Bulova ladies marine star watch : Chrono watche.
Bulova Ladies Marine Star Watch
- Bulova is a corporation making watches and clocks. It has its headquarters in Woodside, Queens, New York City.
- Bulova is a now defunct Hong Kong football club which were dissolved after the 1984-85 season.
- A woman (used as a polite or old-fashioned form of reference)
- (lady) a polite name for any woman; "a nice lady at the library helped me"
- (lady) dame: a woman of refinement; "a chauffeur opened the door of the limousine for the grand lady"
- (lady) a woman of the peerage in Britain
- A women's public toilet
- An informal, often brusque, form of address to a woman
- Of, found in, or produced by the sea
- of or relating to the sea; "marine explorations"
- a member of the United States Marine Corps
- (of artists or painting) Depicting scenes at sea
- Of or relating to shipping or naval matters
- a soldier who serves both on shipboard and on land
- Keep under careful or protective observation
- Look at or observe attentively, typically over a period of time
- a small portable timepiece
- look attentively; "watch a basketball game"
- Secretly follow or spy on
- a period of time (4 or 2 hours) during which some of a ship's crew are on duty
- (of a performer) Have a principal role in a movie, play, or other show
- (astronomy) a celestial body of hot gases that radiates energy derived from thermonuclear reactions in the interior
- feature as the star; "The movie stars Dustin Hoffman as an autistic man"
- (of a movie, play, or other show) Have (someone) as a principal performer
- (of a person) Perform brilliantly or prominently in a particular endeavor or event
- leading(p): indicating the most important performer or role; "the leading man"; "prima ballerina"; "prima donna"; "a star figure skater"; "the starring role"; "a stellar role"; "a stellar performance"
This coatpocket sized Bulova was made by Matsushita and is almost identical to the T-50 and T-50 AA. It's a little nicer looking in my opinion. (Bulova radios were sold exclusively in jewelry stores so they had to have some "bling" value added) The circuit board is slightly different and unlike the Panasonic and Matsushita variants this radio does not have an outlet for the 6 volt AC adapter. Still trying to find a model number for this one.......
Bulova 50th Anniversary - 1
Bulova Alpha 50th Anniversary 36mm model with tuning fork, all handmade as the machines were discarded when Bulova was sold in 1979
Similar posts: watch ncis episodes season 1ladies casual watcheswatch 24 season 7 episode 7citizen watches womencarabiner watcheswhite casio g shock watchesitalian diving watchwatch live television internetnixon black watchsector wristwatch