Los Angeles County Dui Attorney : Free Family Law Services : Injury Lawyers Arizona
Los Angeles County Dui Attorney
- Los Angeles is the capital of the province of Biobio, in the municipality of the same name, in Region VIII (the Biobio region), in the center-south of Chile. It is located between the Laja and Biobio rivers. The population is 123,445 inhabitants (census 2002).
- a city in southern California; motion picture capital of the world; most populous city of California and second largest in the United States
- A city on the Pacific coast of southern California; pop. 3,694,820. It is a major center of industry, filmmaking, and television
- Los Angeles Union Station (or LAUS) is a major passenger rail terminal and transit station in Los Angeles, California.
- A territorial division of some countries, forming the chief unit of local administration
- (in the US) A political and administrative division of a state, providing certain local governmental services
- A county is a land area of local government within a country. A county may have cities and towns within its area. Originally, in continental Europe, a county (contea or contado, comte, comtat, condado, Grafschaft, Gau) was the land under the jurisdiction of a count (conte, comte, conde, Graf'').
- (United Kingdom) a region created by territorial division for the purpose of local government; "the county has a population of 12,345 people"
- (United States) the largest administrative district within a state; "the county plans to build a new road"
- The people of such a territorial division collectively
Counties I've Visited in the United States
Please mouse over this image to see the extreme north, south, east, and west courthouses that I have visited. The red counties represent counties where I have photographed the county's courthouse. The darker red signifies that the county has two seats and I have photographed both courthouses. The light brown signifies that the county has no government (and therefore no county seat or courthouse) but I have been there. The yellow stars represent the state capitals that I have visited. I have so far visited 1,556 county seats (1,539 counties) in the United States. They include: all 254 in Texas all 114 in Missouri (plus the Independent City of Saint Louis) all 105 in Kansas all 95 in Tennessee all 93 in Nebraska all 92 in Mississippi all 85 in Arkansas all 77 in Oklahoma all 66 in South Dakota 65 in Illinois all 64 in Colorado all 64 parish seats in Louisiana 52 in Indiana 38 in Florida all 33 in New Mexico 31 in Alabama 30 in Iowa 28 in North Dakota 23 in Georgia 19 in Minnesota 18 in Montana 18 in Wyoming all 15 in Arizona 14 in Michigan 10 in Kentucky 10 in Wisconsin 9 in California 9 in Utah 8 in Virginia (plus 3 independent cities) 7 in North Carolina 6 in Ohio and 3 in Nevada
Victoria Lock , County Armagh
The end of Newry Canal , the oldest summit canal in Britain and Ireland ,built between 1731 and 1742 ,where it meets the sea at Carlingford Lough. There are three counties in this shot. From here to the border is about a half mile, where all along County Armagh touches saltwater. To me this should be a coastline but a contact from the Irish geographical society cant make up his mind so it is still undecided.