- A school that typically comprises grades 9 through 12, attended after
primary school or middle school
- senior high school: a public secondary school usually including grades 9
through 12; "he goes to the neighborhood highschool"
- High School is a 2010 comedy film starring Academy Award-winner Adrien
Brody. It is the feature length directorial debut of John Stalberg, Jr. The film
premiered at the Sundance Film Festival in January 2010 and will be distributed
in theatres internationally by Parallel Media.
- High school is used in some parts of the world, particularly in Scotland,
North America and Oceania to describe an institution that provides all or part
of secondary education. The term "high school" originated in Scotland with the
world's oldest being the Royal High School (Edinburgh) in 1505.
- A state in the southern central US, on the western banks of the Mississippi
River; pop. 2,673,400; capital, Little Rock; statehood, June 15, 1836 (25).
Arkansas seceded from the Union in 1861 to fight for the Confederacy
during the Civil War and rejoined the Union in 1868. In 1957, federal troops
were needed to enforce school desegregation in Little Rock
- a state in south central United States; one of the Confederate states during
the American Civil War
- a river that rises in the Rocky Mountains in Colorado and flows southeast
through Kansas and Oklahoma and through Arkansas to become a tributary of the
- Arkansas is a state located in the southern region of the United States. Its
name is an Algonquin name of the Quapaw Indians. Arkansas shares a border with
six states, with its eastern border largely defined by the Mississippi River.
arkansas high school football scores -
Explorer's Guide Arkansas (Explorer's Complete)
“A classy series with encyclopedic
coverage.”—National Geographic Traveler. Now with color highlights inside!
this, the only comprehensive travel guide to Arkansas, Wood covers all the
attractions well-known and little-known in “the Natural State.”
color highlights make it easier to find the info you need:
off the page
Find lodging, dining—and more— town by town at a glance
Helpful hints such as community information and local guidance are easier
than ever to see!
Highlights stand out
From the Ozarks to the
Mississippi Delta, this book offers complete coverage of towns large and small
along with a wealth of information on local history and the state’s 52 state
parks. Color highlights throughout, 100 black-and-white
Eric Johnsey, pursued by three Fountain Lake
players, scores a touchdown during the state 3A high school football
championship game, at War Memorial Stadium in Little Rock, Arkansas. This is the
shot that I'm the most proud of, since #11 is my cousin. He caught a 65-yard
pass to get the touchdown, bringing the score to 35-7. Charleston would win the
Eric's Gonna Score
12-12-2008 War Memorial Stadium Little Rock, AR