Basketball court dimensions high school : Miami university basketball schedule
Basketball Court Dimensions High School
- A school that typically comprises grades 9 through 12, attended after primary school or middle school
- High school is used in some parts of the world, particularly in Scotland, North America and Oceania to describe an institution that provides all or part of secondary education. The term "high school" originated in Scotland with the world's oldest being the Royal High School (Edinburgh) in 1505.
- senior high school: a public secondary school usually including grades 9 through 12; "he goes to the neighborhood highschool"
- High School is a 2010 comedy film starring Academy Award-winner Adrien Brody. It is the feature length directorial debut of John Stalberg, Jr. The film premiered at the Sundance Film Festival in January 2010 and will be distributed in theatres internationally by Parallel Media.
- (dimension) the magnitude of something in a particular direction (especially length or width or height)
- A measurable extent of some kind, such as length, breadth, depth, or height
- A mode of linear extension of which there are three in space and two on a flat surface, which corresponds to one of a set of coordinates specifying the position of a point
- An aspect or feature of a situation, problem, or thing
- (dimension) property: a construct whereby objects or individuals can be distinguished; "self-confidence is not an endearing property"
- (dimension) one of three Cartesian coordinates that determine a position in space
Basketball court surrounded by greenery.
Basketball court in Murcia