Best attorney in atlanta. Workers compensation attorneys atlanta. Divorce lawyer atlanta
Best Attorney In Atlanta
- lawyer: a professional person authorized to practice law; conducts lawsuits or gives legal advice
- In the United States, a lawyer; one who advises or represents others in legal matters as a profession; An agent or representative authorized to act on someone else's behalf
- A lawyer
- (Attorneys) Advertisers in this heading and related Attorney headings may be required to comply with various licensing and certification requirements in order to be listed under a specific practice area, and Orange Book does not and cannot guarantee that each advertiser has complied with those
- A person appointed to act for another in business or legal matters
- The capital of the state of Georgia in the US, in northwest central Georgia; pop. 416,474. It was burned by Union forces under Gen. William T. Sherman in 1864 during the Civil War
- a siege in which Federal troops under Sherman cut off the railroads supplying the city and then burned it; 1864
- state capital and largest city of Georgia; chief commercial center of the southeastern United States; was plundered and burned by Sherman's army during the American Civil War
- Atlanta (, ) is the capital and most populous city in the State of Georgia, USA. Atlanta had an estimated population of about 540,900 people. Its metropolitan area is the ninth largest in the country, inhabited by more than 5.4 million people.
best attorney in atlanta - The Atlanta
The Atlanta Child Murders: the Night Stalker
As darkness descends upon the City, so does the Night Stalker - who prowls the streets looking for his prey: Children and young people of the 'street.' Under the vigilant eyes of a Task Force of over 100 agents at times and a City in lockdown, the murders continued for two years and a body count of 28 - until a rookie cop under the Chattahoochee River Bridge heard a 'splash.' Will dog hair and fibers found on bodies of the victims be connected to a suspect? Can police trace the unusual Wellman 181b fiber to a source? With police sharp-shooters on the roof-tops, a 'carnival-like-atmosphere' around the courthouse, and eloquent displays of lawyerly talents in the courtroom involving science, CSI effects, river hydrology, and forensics, a trial not before seen was played out for the jury. It was called "The Case of the Century." Was Wayne Williams the Atlanta 'Night Stalker,' or was he railroaded? You decide!
Celebrities not at their best at all!!!
FILE - In this Sept. 26, 2010 file photo Bishop Eddie Long speaks near in Lithonia, Ga. A lawsuit filed by four young men who accused Long of sexual misconduct has been resolved, attorneys for both sides said Thursday, bringing a quiet end to a blockbuster legal complaint that targeted one of the nation's most powerful church leaders. (AP Photo/John Amis, Pool, File)