The Sixth ArgDiaP Conference
„Applications of Argumentation Techniques” (the Polish edition)
Polish-Japanese Institute of Information Technology, Warsaw
- Teresa Hołówka, Institute of Philosophy, Warsaw University
- Stanisław Krajewski, Institute of Philosophy, Warsaw University
- Jacek Malinowski, Department of Logic, Language and Action Polish Academy of Sciences, Department of Logic Nicolaus Copernicus University in Torun
- Jerzy Pogonowski, Department of Applied Logic, Institute of Linguistics Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań
- Krzysztof Szymanek, Institute of Philosophy, University of Silesia
10.30 – 11.00 Coffee and Introductions.
Chair: Marek Porwolik
11.00 – 11.45 Teresa Hołówka Aborcja sine ira et studio.
11.45 – 12.30 Jacek Malinowski Speech acts and illocutionary logic.
12.30 – 13.00 Katarzyna Budzyńska Arguments referring to speech acts.
13.00 – 14.30 lunch
Chair: Marcin Koszowy
14.30 – 15.15 Jerzy Pogonowski Arguments referring to mathematical intuitions.
15.15 – 16.00 Krzysztof Szymanek Metaphor in argumentation.
16.00 – 16.45 Stanisław Krajewski Correct and strong reasoning: a unified approach to valid and plausible reasoning.
Organizing and Programme Committee
- Katarzyna Budzyńska (Cardinal Stefan Wyszynski University in Warsaw)
- Magdalena Kacprzak (Bialystok University of Technology, Polish-Japanese Institute of Information Technology)
- Kamila Dębowska (Adam Mickiewicz University)
- Michał Karnicki (Polish-Japanese Institute of Information Technology)
- Marcin Koszowy (University of Bialystok)
- Paweł Rembelski (Polish-Japanese Institute of Information Technology)
- Grzegorz Wierzowiecki (Polish-Japanese Institute of Information Technology)
- Olena Yaskorska (Cardinal Stefan Wyszynski University in Warsaw)