Are Some Funny Ringtones. Send Free Ringtones For Metro Pcs.
Are Some Funny Ringtones
- (Ringtone (song)) Internet Leaks is the third EP from "Weird Al" Yankovic. It was released digitally on August 25, 2009, although all of the songs were initially released as separate digital singles between October 2008 and August 2009.
- A sound made by a mobile phone when an incoming call is received
- A ringtone or ring tone is the sound made by a telephone to indicate an incoming call or text message. Not literally a tone, the term is most often used today to refer to customizable sounds used on mobile phones.
- (Ringtone (film)) Ringtone is a 2010 Malayalam film by Ajmal starring Suresh Gopi, Bala and debutant Megha Nair.
- funny story: an account of an amusing incident (usually with a punch line); "she told a funny story"; "she made a funny"
- curious: beyond or deviating from the usual or expected; "a curious hybrid accent"; "her speech has a funny twang"; "they have some funny ideas about war"; "had an odd name"; "the peculiar aromatic odor of cloves"; "something definitely queer about this town"; "what a rum fellow"; "singular
- The comic strips in newspapers
- amusing: arousing or provoking laughter; "an amusing film with a steady stream of pranks and pratfalls"; "an amusing fellow"; "a comic hat"; "a comical look of surprise"; "funny stories that made everybody laugh"; "a very funny writer"; "it would have been laughable if it hadn't hurt so much"; "
Day 102/365 "You gotta have flo-rida"
fun day. woke up at 11 got ready to go had pierre and jake over around 12:15 but i wasnt ready so they hung out for a lil bit. then i got shot gun =] and we were off to the galleria. we waited outside of sears for val and jess and we just walked around and went into a bunch of stores. then we went to the melting pot where we had to coolest waiter ever lol he was so funny like he actually played along with jacobs crap haha his name was mark we liked him so much we gave him an 8 dollar tip. we got the cheese and the chocolate this time but the cheese had this weird flavor to it but the chocolate was good of course lol although i dropped some again lmao. then we had more time so walked the mall some more. we ran into so many ppl. nancy and frankie were there, and then jordans stupid ass was there with brianna and then we saw rob taylor and mason(prick) lol and judy and then val and jess saw some ppl they knew. when we were leaving we ran into dawn and frank who were meeting the girls at dicks and talked to them for awhile then came home where nickys friends were over for there project so pierre and jake said for a lil bit. jake helped write the project and me and pierre found pictures for the poster. they left around 8 and then i just watched tv the rest of the night and went to bed. just a really fun day so pic is us in the apple store we took like 13 pictures and then we were being loud and the guy asked us to be quiet so we left lol and the quote is from vals mom about having right round as her ringtone lmao SOTD: "All Or Nothing" by O-Town (the 3 of us belted it in the car lmao) 4/13/09
Drove to West Palm, took the tri-rail to the monorail and made it to Miami. It was so much fun. Staying the night and then leaving real late tomorrow night. I feel so old with all this public transportation stuff, I'm pretty proud. Went to one of the countless huge mall things tonight and ate at Friday's, so good except for my cousin Chris' mystery coconut mashed potatoes with out potatoes? I don't even know hahaha. Then, we made modest Chris show us all his amazingly talented art work/design work. Hated him for it. Ordered him to make us some. On the tri-rail, someone brought a portrait of Jesus and a man asked Diane for some of her conversation hearts, too funny. Also, some old, Hispanic man that seemed to speak no English, had the ringtone, "You make me feel like a natural woman." Hahahhaa it was so funny/hard to hold in my laughter. Miami is so happy. If I grew up here, I would have never said I hated Florida.