SEAGRASS BASKET WEAVE RUG - CARPET ON CARPET.
Seagrass Basket Weave Rug
- A style of weave or a pattern resembling basketwork
- Basket weaving (also basketry, basket making, or basketmaking) is the process of weaving unspun vegetable fibers into a basket or other similar form. People and artists who weave baskets are called basketmakers and basket weavers..
- A relatively simple weave involving two or more warp ends woven parallel to each other, resulting in a thatched texture.
- a cloth woven of two or more threads interlaced to suggest the weave of a basket
- any of various seaweeds that grow underwater in shallow beds; "seagrass provides a protective environment in which young fish can develop"
- A salt marsh grass that is grown in paddy-like fields and flooded with sea water during the crop cycle. The hard, almost inpenetrable seagrass is spun into tough strands which resist most stains and dirt. Material is anti-static and provides a low dust and allergy-free environment.
- A grasslike plant that lives in or close to the sea, esp. eelgrass
- Seagrasses are flowering plants from one of four plant families (Posidoniaceae, Zosteraceae, Hydrocharitaceae, or Cymodoceaceae), all in the order Alismatales (in the class of monocotyledons), which grow in marine, fully-saline environments.
- A floor covering of shaggy or woven material, typically not extending over the entire floor
- floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- A small carpet woven in a pattern of colors, typically by hand in a traditional style
- A rug (UK), blanket(Equine and other livestock, US), or coat (canine and other companion animals, US) is a covering or garment made by humans to protect their pets from the elements, as in a horse rug or dog coat.
- Rhug (normally Y Rug in Welsh; sometimes given the antiquarian spelling Rug) is a township in the parish of Corwen, Denbighshire, Wales, formerly in the old cantref of Edeirnion and later a part of Merionethshire, two miles from CorwenRug Chapel and ten miles north east of Bala.
- A thick woolen coverlet or wrap, used esp. when traveling
seagrass basket weave rug - Anji Mountain
Anji Mountain Bamboo Chairmat & Rug Co. 8-Foot by 10-Foot Deluxe Seagrass Rug with Cornhusk Fiber Accents, Basketweave with Khaki Cotton Border
8-Foot-by-10-Foot Deluxe Seagrass Rug with Cornhusk Fiber Accents, Basketweave with Khaki Cotton Border by Anji Mountain Bamboo Chairmat and Rug Company. This beautiful basket weave design is a natural classic and accented by natural corn husk fibers. Seagrass is a sustainable and durable plant fiber derived from tropical grasses. Non-slip latex backing keeps rug in place. 100-percent cotton border. Available in the following sizes - 2-foot by 3-foot, 3-foot by 5-foot, 5-foot by 8-foot, 2-foot 6-inch by 8-foot, 8-foot by 10-foot, 9-foot by 12-foot and 10-foot by 14-foot.
Basket weaving is a traditional craft, often practiced by the whole family. Basketry is used not only for making baskets but also for making cages for birds, especially for transport of birds to market. This will be a basket.
Basket weaving is a traditional craft, often practiced by the whole family. Basketry is used not only for making baskets but also for making cages for birds, especially for transport of birds to market.
Similar posts: modern square rugsplay carpetfoam carpet squarescarpet cleaners santa monicaone shoulder red carpet dressesjacob sheepskin rugscanadian tire area rugscarpet steam cleaning south floridacarpet pad pricescarpets by dennis