CURRAGH CARPETS - CARPET CLEANING SW6 - RUGGEDIZED SWITCHES.
- The Curragh (Irish An Currach) is a flat open plain of almost 5,000 acres (20 km?) of common land in County Kildare, Ireland, between Newbridge and Kildare. This area is well-known for Irish Horse breeding and training.
- The Curraghs, also known as the Ballaugh Curraghs is an area of wetland in the north-west of the Isle of Man. The area has a rich and varied biodiversity and is also the location of the Curraghs Wildlife Park, a zoo and nature reserve that incorporates the wetlands.
- Irish An Currach, plain, or down, County Kildare, Ireland, noted for its excellent soils. Some 8 square miles (22 square km) in area, the down of Kildare apparently was an ancient meeting place, and The Curragh has been just such a common since at least the 12th century.
- (carpet) cover completely, as if with a carpet; "flowers carpeted the meadows"
- (carpeting) rug: floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- A large rug, typically an oriental one
- form a carpet-like cover (over)
- A thick or soft expanse or layer of something
- A floor or stair covering made from thick woven fabric, typically shaped to fit a particular room
The Curragh Woods, near Midleton,Co Cork.
Curragh Woods, near Midleton
Similar posts: area rugs for girls roomsprice of carpetscarpet cleaners associationmilliken carpet canadatoxic carpet fumespurple or pink area rugscarpet gradingpeeks carpet and tilesouth bay carpetpink rugs for sale