Cleaning sterling silver with baking soda - Cleaning the kitchen sink - Eat clean men.
Cleaning Sterling Silver With Baking Soda
- Silver of a fineness of 92.5%.
- Silver of 921/2 percent purity
- a silver alloy with no more than 7.5% copper
- Sterling silver is an alloy of silver containing 92.5% by weight of silver and 7.5% by weight of other metals, usually copper. The sterling silver standard has a minimum millesimal fineness of 925.
- Sodium bicarbonate or sodium hydrogen carbonate is the chemical compound with the formula NaHCO3. Sodium bicarbonate is a white solid that is crystalline but often appears as a fine powder. It has a slightly salty, alkaline taste resembling that of washing soda (sodium carbonate).
- Sodium bicarbonate used in cooking, for cleaning, or in toothpaste
- bicarbonate of soda: a white soluble compound (NaHCO3) used in effervescent drinks and in baking powders and as an antacid
- Chemically called sodium bicarbonate. It is white powder used to raise the total alkalinity of pool or spa water without having much affect on pH.
- (clean) free from dirt or impurities; or having clean habits; "children with clean shining faces"; "clean white shirts"; "clean dishes"; "a spotlessly clean house"; "cats are clean animals"
- the act of making something clean; "he gave his shoes a good cleaning"
- Make (something or someone) free of dirt, marks, or mess, esp. by washing, wiping, or brushing
- make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from; "Clean the stove!"; "The dentist cleaned my teeth"
- Remove the innards of (fish or poultry) prior to cooking
baking soda i barely knew thee
plate - wm rogers thrift find forks - c. 1870 towne & son - sterling i think - from a batch of ebay stuff spoons - same ebay stuff teapot - wm rogers ebay (this plus more was less than $15) but the price isn't the point. BAKING SODA is the point. i've put off cleaning all kinds of stuff and trying to figure out which silver polish will actually work, etc. i busted out the baking soda and WOW. that serving spoon was black with tarnish. and it's not even fully cleaned because i ran out. ok, ridiculous excitement aside, i think i was meant to be a farm wife sometimes.
Sterling Silver Cactus
The design for this piece was transferred onto a piece of 22 gauge sterling silver sheet metal and hand sawn, filed, and polished. I used almost 5 feet of sterling silver wire to wrap the piece...and then threw it in the tumbler. It measures approximately 2 5/8" from top to bottom and 1 3/8" across.
See also: clean up your computer for freecleaning wisdom teeth socketscleaning corroded brassprofessional carpet cleaning servicegood cleaning musicvinegar for cleaning tile floorshistory of teeth cleaningdishwasher clean dirty suction cup