Dr. Andrea Arcuri
Associate Professor and Software Engineer
After 5 years in industry (WesternGeco and Scienta/Telenor), I came back full time to academia, as Associate Professor at Westerdals, Oslo, from 1st October 2016. Since 2014, I have also been collaborating part-time as Research Fellow at the University of Luxembourg, in the SVV lab.
Profile on: LinkedIn
Profile on: Google Scholar
Profile on: Github
- Automated Software Testing
- Search-based Software Engineering
- PC member and reviewer for journals in software engineering.
- Former PhD supervision: Muhammad Zohaib Z. Iqbal, Hadi Hemmati and Shaukat Ali (all co-supervised with Prof. Lionel Briand)
- SSBSE Steering Committee: since 2012
- SBST Steering Committee: 2014-2016
- ICST 2015: Tool Track Program Chair
- SBST 2011: Program Chair
- SSBSE 2010: Submission and Publication Chair
- ACM Distinguished Paper Award at ASE'15 for Do Automatically Generated Unit Tests Find Real Faults? An Empirical Study of Effectiveness and Challenges.
- Best Paper with industry-relevant SBSE results award at SSBSE'15 for Combining Multiple Coverage Criteria in Search-Based Unit Test Generation.
- ACM Distinguished Paper Award at ASE'14 for Automated Unit Test Generation for Classes with Environment Dependencies.
- Best testing tool (EvoSuite) at SBST tool competitions.
- ACM Distinguished Paper Award at ISSTA'10 for Formal Analysis of the Effectiveness and Predictability of Random Testing.
- Best PhD Paper at SBST'08 for Theoretical runtime analyses of search algorithms on the test data generation for the triangle classification problem.
|Page maintained by:
|Content last updated:
|| April 2017