REFRIGERATORS MODEL - CROSLEY REFRIGERATOR MANUAL
- An appliance or compartment that is artificially kept cool and used to store food and drink. Modern refrigerators generally make use of the cooling effect produced when a volatile liquid is forced to evaporate in a sealed system in which it can be condensed back to liquid outside the refrigerator
- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a "fridge" for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
- (Refrigerator (horse)) Refrigerator was an Appendix Quarter horse racehorse who won the Champions of Champions race three times. He was a 1988 bay gelding sired by Rare Jet and out of Native Parr.
- (refrigerator) white goods in which food can be stored at low temperatures
- plan or create according to a model or models
- Fashion or shape (a three-dimensional figure or object) in a malleable material such as clay or wax
- Use (esp. a system or procedure) as an example to follow or imitate
- a hypothetical description of a complex entity or process; "the computer program was based on a model of the circulatory and respiratory systems"
- exemplary: worthy of imitation; "exemplary behavior"; "model citizens"
- (in drawing or painting) Represent so as to appear three-dimensional
Modeling Vicki's Necklace
Modeling mosaic artist Vicki Ostrander's (known here as TwinBrooks) fabulous handmade necklace! And she sent chocolate with it!! You're awesome Vicki!
NMAH Refrigerator Car Model
Refrigerated railcar model in the "America on the Move" exhibit in the National Museum of American History in Washington, DC.