Norlake Freezer. Solenoid Valve Refrigeration
- A device for making frozen desserts such as ice cream or sherbet
- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a "fridge" for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
- Pokemon has 493 (as of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl) distinctive fictional species classified as the titular Pokemon.
- A refrigerated compartment, cabinet, or room for preserving food at very low temperatures
- deep-freeze: electric refrigerator (trade name Deepfreeze) in which food is frozen and stored for long periods of time
norlake freezer - Freezer, LED
Freezer, LED Display with Alarm, 80 cu ft with Casters, 230V/50Hz
Heavy duty refrigeration system is top mounted to maximize your storage space. Forced air flow is ideal for temperature uniformity throughout the unit. LED microprocessor control features adjustable temperature. Choose from -25degrees Celsius to -10degrees Celsius or -30degrees Celsius to -20degrees Celsius models. All models includes both an audible and visual alarm, to ensure your samples remain at your desired temperature. Constructed of white epoxy coated galvinized steel, the high density polyurethane foam insulation helps maintain the set temperature. Solid-door units are Energy Star rated for maximum energy conservation. The glass-door units feature full size, double pane glass with anti-condensate heating wires to maintain full view of samples at all time. All models feature an interior light which is switch activated for easier viewing of your samples.
Walk-in cooler/freezer combo
Norlake walk in refrigerator/freezer combination. Dimensions for the both are 13' wide by 8' deep. They are pretty close to split down the middle, but there is currently one wall between the units.
We stuck your photos on our freezer next to all our good flickr friends postcards and magnets
Store up to 768 300mL bags with precise temperature monitoring. Eight pull-out stainless steel drawers per door (drawers not available on undercounter model) hold up to 48 blood bags each. Temperature is preset at -30-degrees Celsius and is continuously displayed on the microprocessor controller with LCD panel and message center. High and low temperature visual and audible alarms, power failure alarm, and remote alarm contacts you in case of environmental problems. Control center with two levels of password protection helps eliminate changes in settings. Event logging with date and time stamp are stored on a non-volatile flash memory so that you can recall product temperatures in case of alarm. Full size solid door features a key lock. Cabinet is constructed of white epoxy-coated galvanized steel and CFC free high density polyurethane foam insulation. Four casters (2 locking) allow for easy movement.