HAIER REFRIGERATOR MANUAL. SIDE BY SIDE DOOR FRIDGE. SILVER REFRIGERATOR MAGNETS
Haier Refrigerator Manual
- An appliance or compartment that is artificially kept cool and used to store food and drink. Modern refrigerators generally make use of the cooling effect produced when a volatile liquid is forced to evaporate in a sealed system in which it can be condensed back to liquid outside the refrigerator
- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a "fridge" for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
- Refrigerator was an Appendix Quarter horse racehorse who won the Champions of Champions race three times. He was a 1988 bay gelding sired by Rare Jet and out of Native Parr. Rare Jet was a grandson of Easy Jet and also a double descendant of both Depth Charge (TB) and Three Bars (TB).
- white goods in which food can be stored at low temperatures
- Of or done with the hands
- (of a machine or device) Worked by hand, not automatically or electronically
- Using or working with the hands
- of or relating to the hands; "manual dexterity"
- a small handbook
- manual of arms: (military) a prescribed drill in handling a rifle
- Haier (,) is primarily a producer of household appliances, including air conditioners, washing machines and refrigerators. Its headquarters are in Qingdao, Shandong, People's Republic of China. As of 2008, Haier is the fourth-largest white goods manufacturer in the world.
Manual Exercise 1
Pretty much manual everything here, shooting downward with a large aperture in an attempt to get only part of the face in focus. Backdrop is a granite floor tile sample that I've been known to use as a mouse mat.