W New Orleans Hotels. Guangdong Hotel Shanghai.
W New Orleans Hotels
- A city and port in southeastern Louisiana, on the Mississippi River; pop. 484,674. Founded by the French in 1718, it was named after the Duc d'Orleans, regent of France. It is known for its annual Mardi Gras celebrations and for its association with the development of blues and jazz
- New Orleans ( or , locally or ; La Nouvelle-Orleans ) is a major United States port and the largest city and metropolitan area in the state of Louisiana. The New Orleans metropolitan area, (New Orleans–Metairie–Kenner) has a population of 1,189,981, the 46th largest in the USA.
- New Orleans is a 1947 musical drama featuring Billie Holiday as a singing maid and Louis Armstrong as a bandleader; supporting players Holiday and Armstrong perform together and portray a couple becoming romantically involved.
- a port and largest city in Louisiana; located in southeastern Louisiana near the mouth of the Mississippi river; a major center for offshore drilling for oil in the Gulf of Mexico; jazz originated here among black musicians in the late 19th century; Mardi Gras is celebrated here each year
- HOTELS (ISSN-1047-2975) is a trade publication serving the information needs of the worldwide hospitality industry.
- (hotel) a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- Hotel is a dimensional real estate game created by Milton Bradley in 1986. It is similar to Square Mile and Prize Property. In Hotel the players are building resort hotels and attempting to drive their competitors into bankruptcy.
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
Part of New Orleans set
W New Orleans Lobby
Lobby of the W Hotel in New Orleans
Similar posts: search for bed and breakfasthotels at st pete beachbest boutique hotels romeweekly motel las vegasseaside motel virginia beachseamans inn mysticquality inn seatac airportcheap motel miami