Husky diaphragm pumps : Sebjak & richard grey – pump up the volume (original mix).
Husky Diaphragm Pumps
- (diaphragm pump) A pump in which a flexible diaphragm, generally of rubber or equally flexible material, is the operating part. It is fastened at the edges in a vertical cylinder.
- A pump using a flexible diaphragm in place of a piston
- (Diaphragm pump) A diaphragm pump is a positive displacement pump that uses a combination of the reciprocating action of a rubber, thermoplastic or teflon diaphragm and suitable non-return check valves to pump a fluid. Sometimes this type of pump is also called a membrane pump.
- (diaphragm pump) A type of positive displacement pump in which the reciprocating piston is separated from the solution by a flexible diaphragm, thus protecting the piston from corrosion and erosion, and avoiding problems with packing and seals.
- Like or consisting of a husk or husks
- Eskimo dog: breed of heavy-coated Arctic sled dog
- Strong; hefty
- beefy: muscular and heavily built; "a beefy wrestler"; "had a tall burly frame"; "clothing sizes for husky boys"; "a strapping boy of eighteen"; "`buirdly' is a Scottish term"
- (of a voice or utterance) Sounding low-pitched and slightly hoarse
- gruff: deep and harsh sounding as if from shouting or illness or emotion; "gruff voices"; "the dog's gruff barking"; "hoarse cries"; "makes all the instruments sound powerful but husky"- Virgil Thomson
husky diaphragm pumps - Husky 45-Piece
Husky 45-Piece Stubby-Handle Combination Wrench and Socket Set: Work in Tight Areas
In this Husky 45-Piece Stubby Combination Wrench and Socket Set, you get 38 of the most commonly used sockets. A ratcheting screwdriver is included that is able to index up to 180 degrees and lock into 9 different positions to help make the job easier.
(1) 1/4-inch and 3/8-inch two-sided ratchet handle
(1) Stubby adjustable wrench
(1) High torque ratcheting screwdriver handle
(12) Chrome-vanadium screwdriver bits
Clear cover carrying case;
Phillips: (2) #1, (2) #0, and (1) #00;
Slotted: 1/8 and 3/32-Inch;
Hex bits: 1/8, 7/64, 3/32, and 1/16-inch
27-Piece SAE and Metric Socket & Bit Set: 13 Pcs SAE: 5/32", 3/16", 7/32", 1/4", 9/32", 5/16", 11/32", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8" & 3/4"
14 Pcs Metric: 4mm, 4.5mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm & 17mm.
Sad Day at the Pump
Today was the peak of my reckless experimentation career. I pulled out a borrowed diaphragm pump (3.5hp) and tried to push 200 gallons of papercrete through it. Didn't work out. The pump likes water just fine, but the larger chunks of paper just blocked it. Smoke and I spent about $50 and five hours rushing about to make things go, but ultimately we are giving up on this size of pump.
Blurry shot of aperture diaphragm and cage
A thing of beauty - 15 blades in unison.... one of the reasons I wanted to try to give this device new life! Each blade - and the 5 shutter blades - are extremely fragile, made from a 'hard rubber' 93 years strong....