Tips of the Week
1. Deans’ Tutors are available to help you with courses! Tutoring is free, personalized, and available for many courses. Find a tutor using the link below.
2. Check out Ma 13, a Multivariable Calculus Bootcamp to help with Ph 1b.
3. Degree Audit on Regis:
This document shows you your progress towards your degree, what classes you've taken fulfill what requirements in core + your option, and what you have left to take. You can find it by going to Regis, clicking on the Academic Information tab and then clicking the Degree Audit button towards the bottom left, next to the Unofficial Transcript button.
4. Submit a course compliment about a professor/TA on the ARC website to get the chance to have a free lunch with them.
5. If you aren't able to register for a limited seating course, email the professor to get added to the waitlist, and attend the first class.
6. Be sure to meet with your adviser to satisfy the adviser meeting requirement, which needs to be satisfied to enroll in spring term.
7. Welcome to our new Registrar, Christy Salinas!