PROPANE SLOW COOKER : CUSTOM COOKIES TORONTO.
Propane Slow Cooker
- A large electric pot used for cooking food, esp. stews, very slowly
- A slow cooker, Crock-Pot (a US trademark that is often used generically), or Slo-Cooker (a UK trade mark that is often used generically) is a countertop electrical cooking appliance that maintains a relatively low temperature compared to other cooking methods (such as baking, boiling, and frying
- A countertop electrical cooking appliance that cooks food with low, steady, moist heat. It consists of a lidded round or oval cooking pot made of glazed ceramic or porcelain, surrounded by a housing, usually metal, containing a thermostatically controlled electric heating element.
- Am electric duck oven or casserole used to cook stews and soups slowly. Also known as a crock pot.
- colorless gas found in natural gas and petroleum; used as a fuel
- Propane is a three-carbon alkane, normally a gas, but compressible to a transportable liquid. It is derived from other petroleum products during oil or natural gas processing. It is commonly used as a fuel for engines, oxy-gas torches, barbecues, portable stoves and residential central heating.
- A flammable hydrocarbon gas of the alkane series, present in natural gas and used as bottled fuel
- This page provides supplementary chemical data on Propane.
Slow Cooker Supper
The slow cooker is one of my favorite cooking methods - IF I don't want to be tied down in the kitchen for hours. This roast has been cooking since yesterday and is TENDER. I added potatoes and carrots this morning, and everything is almost done. The smell in the house is mouth-watering!!!!
Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup
Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup by Culinary Cory. Posted on culinarycory.com
Similar posts: how to cook pork belly jamie oliverwhat temperature to cook a turkeycook county trafficcookbook proposalultimate camp cookingchickpeas pressure cookercookie delivery seattlediabetic cookie recipes freesnackwells creme sandwich cookiesline cook salary range