Permanent makeup colors. Cosmetic blush. Jericho cosmetics
Permanent Makeup Colors
- Permanent makeup is a another name for tattooing of the face. A tattoo is a marking made by inserting indelible ink into the dermis layer of the skin to change the pigment for decorative or other reasons. Tattoos are applied on the eyebrow area to enhance a fuller look.
- Uses tattooing to apply permanent color to the skin to resemble makeup.
- Eyebrows, Eyeliner, Lips, Lip Liner, Touch-up
- The use of all colors, not only black, white, and gray, in photography or television
- a flag that shows its nationality
- The property possessed by an object of producing different sensations on the eye as a result of the way the object reflects or emits light
- a distinguishing emblem; "his tie proclaimed his school colors"
- (color) a visual attribute of things that results from the light they emit or transmit or reflect; "a white color is made up of many different wavelengths of light"
- One, or any mixture, of the constituents into which light can be separated in a spectrum or rainbow, sometimes including (loosely) black and white
One Monday Morning...
Recipe for a great monday morning for children: 1) Wake up way before mom and dad. 2) Sneak all ninja-like into their bedroom without waking them up. 3) Skillfully locate mom's makeup stash. 4) Find a dark, permanent looking color (blue is perfect!). 5) Use both hands to apply it on the floor in a big puddle. 6) Walk barefoot over the puddle. 7) Go nucking futs!! Run around the apartment touching everything that comes across your path!! 8) Smile for the camera when dad gets up.
NW After Top/Bottom Eyeliner & Eyebrow enhancement
Immediately after Permanent Eyeliner and Eyebrow procedures. Color is very bold and fades to a more natural color after initial healing process. Eyeliner will fade to more of a charcoal color while Eyebrows will fade to a soft, powdery looking brown.