Dior makeup remover - Benefit cosmetics eye.
Dior Makeup Remover
- a solvent that removes a substance (usually from a surface); "paint remover"; "rust remover"; "hair remover"
- (The Removers) The Removers is a spy novel by Donald Hamilton first published in 1961. It was the third novel featuring Hamilton's creation, counter-agent and assassin Matt Helm.
- someone who works for a company that moves furniture
- cosmetics applied to the face to improve or change your appearance
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- The composition or constitution of something
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- Christian (1905–57), French couturier. His first collection 1947 featured the narrow-waisted New Look, with tightly fitted bodices and full pleated skirts. He later created the A-line style
- Headquartered in Paris, Christian Dior S.A. (more commonly known as Dior) is a French company which owns the high-fashion clothing producer and retailer Christian Dior Couture, as well as holding 42% of LVMH Moet Hennessy • Louis Vuitton, the world's largest luxury goods firm.
- The Stewards of Gondor were rulers from J. R. R. Tolkien's legendarium of Middle-earth.
- French couturier whose first collection in 1947 created a style that became known as the New Look (1905-1957)
I'm feeling mixed about this stuff. Mostly, I am mad that the people at Sephora weren't listening when I explained that I wanted WATERPROOF mascara, the kind that needs extra strength makeup remover to take off at the end of the day. Instead, I got Dior mascara that DOES make my lashes look long and thick, but also smudges ALL OVER MY FACE. Argh.
The contents of my travel bag
well, what used to be a makeup bag of sorts. my eye makeup remover kinda exploded in it, so I had to clean up. ta da! the big items are in the bathroom cluttering the sink as they should be.