Burn Scar Makeup : Learn To Put On Make Up : Selena Gomez Make Up Game.
Burn Scar Makeup
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- cosmetics applied to the face to improve or change your appearance
- The composition or constitution of something
- an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- Be or cause to be destroyed by fire
- destroy by fire; "They burned the house and his diaries"
- (of a fire) Flame or glow while consuming a material such as coal or wood
- (of a candle or other source of light) Be alight
- shine intensely, as if with heat; "The coals were glowing in the dark"; "The candles were burning"
- pain that feels hot as if it were on fire
- scratch: an indication of damage
- Mark with a scar or scars
- a mark left (usually on the skin) by the healing of injured tissue
- Form or be marked with a scar
- mark with a scar; "The skin disease scarred his face permanently"
Make up design for a play I was in. I did this on myself in about 25 minutes. This is created using kleenex, vaseline, and makeup. When I opened the closed eye, I could still see out of it, eventhough it looked closed from a distance. I made a fake lid out of Kleenex and makeup. Scared the crap out my little brother...
SFX Car Cigarette Lighter burn
Wound created using Nose and Scar Wax, Spirit gum, Cotton pads, Matte Plastic Sealer, Reel Blood and congealed Blood, Premier Pallet tattoo inks, vaseline and green and yellow greases. Done at Acmuse, Sydney Australia Model: Nicola R.