DECORATIONS BOOKS. KIDS BATHROOMS DECOR.
- The process or art of decorating or adorning something
- A thing that serves as an ornament
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- (book) engage for a performance; "Her agent had booked her for several concerts in Tokyo"
- Engage (a performer or guest) for an occasion or event
- (book) physical objects consisting of a number of pages bound together; "he used a large book as a doorstop"
- (book) a written work or composition that has been published (printed on pages bound together); "I am reading a good book on economics"
- Reserve (accommodations, a place, etc.); buy (a ticket) in advance
- Reserve accommodations for (someone)
decorations books - Michaels Book
Michaels Book of Wedding Crafts
The Michaels Book of Arts & Crafts has sold nearly 300,000 copies--and this new compilation from the world's leading craft chain is certain to generate the same appeal.
From homemade invitations to handcrafted bouquets, table settings to keepsake gifts, Michaels offers more than 100 colorful projects that add a personalized touch to this most special day. There are wonderful ideas for every moment of this meaningful occasion, right from the very first days of planning, and items that will appeal to the happy couple's families, friends, and guests. Give flower girls and ring bearers specially made baskets and pillows. Let the celebration begin with uniquely festive decorations and party favors, including Petit Topiary Place Names. Toast the bride and groom with monogrammed champagne flutes sure to become treasured heirlooms. Inscribe best wishes into an elegant guest book. And the beautiful albums, frames, memory boxes, and scrapbook layouts will preserve memories meant to last forever.
R.I.P Jose. Entry to a very small "Writers portrait" themed decoration book.
Christmas books and decorations
Christmas books and decorations at Books On Broadway. Photo by Jennifer Dilmore
From House Beautiful comes a worthy addition to any decorator's library--a stylish guide on making books a part of your home decor.
Opening the pages of a book can instantly carry you off to another world. But did you realize that, open or closed, books can also make your real world--your home--more fabulous? As legendary designer Billy Baldwin pointed out, they're ?the best decoration,” capable of bringing incredible warmth, color, and character to a room. From grand bookcases in home libraries to casual stacks artfully arrayed on chairs, House Beautiful presents countless eye-catching ideas for displaying and arranging your hardcovers, paperbacks, encyclopedias, and even valuable first editions. Useful tips shed light on how to organize a large collection; situate bookcases in the room for the best effect; and make the most of books' appealing visual and tactile qualities. From traditional interpretations to contemporary visions--such as putting a book on a pedestal as an objet d'art--these concepts write a new page in design.
A Selection of the Homestyle Book Club.