Bathroom towel decorations : Window sill decorations.
Bathroom Towel Decorations
- A thing that serves as an ornament
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- The process or art of decorating or adorning something
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- A room containing a toilet
- a room (as in a residence) containing a bathtub or shower and usually a washbasin and toilet
- A bathroom is a room that may have different functions depending on the culturalist context. In the most literal sense, the word bathroom means "a room with a bath".
- A room containing a bathtub or a shower and usually also a washbasin and a toilet
- A set of matching units to be fitted in such a room, esp. as sold together
- toilet: a room or building equipped with one or more toilets
- a rectangular piece of absorbent cloth (or paper) for drying or wiping
- wipe with a towel; "towel your hair dry"
- A piece of thick absorbent cloth or paper used for drying oneself or wiping things dry
- A cloth used for wiping, especially one used for drying anything wet, as a person after a bath; To hit with a towel; To dry by using a towel
Dressed-Up Hand Towel, White
These towels are just darling! They are handmade with a wash cloth instead of a towel, which makes them just the right length, especially for the bathroom. The dress top is crocheted and a button attached. These towels make great gifts, especially for Bridal Showers, Weddings, Birthdays, Mother's Day and Christmas. Each button is chosen carefully to coordinate with the towel color. Check the listing of materials to see if yours is a new button, antique, or vintage from my grandmother's button collection! Simply pull the hanging loop around the towel bar or shower door in the bathroom or , the oven or refrigerator door in the kitchen and secure with button. There are many other places these Dress Hand Towels come in handy, such as the baby's room or the laundry room. Each towel, complete with dress and hanging loop, is the same length as a standard hand towel folded in half. This towel is app. 15 1/2" long from the top of the hanging loop (buttoned) to the hem of the dress, and the dress at the sleeves is app. 4". HandCrafted by myself in my totally smoke-free home. Machine Wash and Dry, Delicate Setting Visit my shop at mrsvanloo.etsy.com to see what other fun things I have for sale! See my blog at larascraftcorner.blogspot.com and see what other fun things I've been making!
The bathroom re-decoration is almost finished. Rug from Crate & Barrel, bookcase, wicker baskets, photo frames and towels from Ikea. Art on the walls are originals from Penelope Dullaghan (Second Thoughts), Christine Miller (No Fear) and a couple of my own photos, chosen for their colors. At first I thought that I cannot possible put a Dullaghan or Miller into the bathroom, I mean, it's only a bathroom, right? But the colors of their artwork fit perfectly, and the bathroom is my little sanctuary where I relax and beautify. So why not surround myself with beautiful art, too?