Primitive Christmas Decor. Chicken Home Decor. Green Apple Decoration.
Primitive Christmas Decor
- Having a quality or style that offers an extremely basic level of comfort, convenience, or efficiency
- a mathematical expression from which another expression is derived
- Relating to or denoting a preliterate, nonindustrial society or culture characterized by simple social and economic organization
- a person who belongs to an early stage of civilization
- Relating to, denoting, or preserving the character of an early stage in the evolutionary or historical development of something
- crude: belonging to an early stage of technical development; characterized by simplicity and (often) crudeness; "the crude weapons and rude agricultural implements of early man"; "primitive movies of the 1890s"; "primitive living conditions in the Appalachian mountains"
- The period immediately before and after December 25
- a Christian holiday celebrating the birth of Christ; a quarter day in England, Wales, and Ireland
- "Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)" is a song by Darlene Love from the 1963 Christmas compilation album, A Christmas Gift for You from Phil Spector.
- The annual Christian festival celebrating Christ's birth, held on December 25 in the Western Church
- period extending from Dec. 24 to Jan. 6
- The furnishing and decoration of a room
- The decoration and scenery of a stage
- The style of decoration of a room, building
- interior decoration: decoration consisting of the layout and furnishings of a livable interior
- Interior design is a multi-faceted profession in which creative and technical solutions are applied within a structure to achieve a built interior environment.
Primitive Christmas Santa OOAK Folk Art Handsculpted Santa
For the extreme prim lover...I sculpted santa's face with Pro Sculpt polymer clay, made a wood, wire and batting body, and designed and made his extremely primitive attire. The coat was made with a vintage flour sack...I left the edges raw like I found them, and even left a couple of the holes that were worn through the sack. The pants are English wool I purchased when I was living overseas. His face has been antiqued and I used natural wool for his beard. His eyes are acrylic. He measures 19 1/2" tall x 7" wide x 5" deep. The base is wood and measures 6". folkarttree.etsy.com
Reminisce Primitive Santa
Santa is a one of a kind figure I designed and sculpted. I hand sculpted santa's face with ProSculpt Clay, made his body with wire armature and designed his attire. I stained and aged his purchased toy train. His beard is wool and his eyes are glass. Santa measures 8" tall, 7" wide, and 6" deep folkarttree.etsy.com
See also: pictures of french country decoratingretro party decorationskitchen decorating ideascottage kitchen decoratingdecorating softwaredecorating a powder room1950's bedroom decornursery decor birdsromantic home decor