DECORATIVE WOODEN CURTAIN RODS : OUTDOOR CHRISTMAS DECORATION IDEAS
Decorative Wooden Curtain Rods
- (Curtain rod) A curtain rail or traverse rod is a device used to suspend curtains, usually above windows or along the edges of showers, though also wherever curtains might be used.
- (Curtain rod (Book Titles)) Interior Decorating: Curt Enrod ^JG
- Relating to decoration
- Serving to make something look more attractive; ornamental
- (decorativeness) an appearance that serves to decorate and make something more attractive
- cosmetic: serving an esthetic rather than a useful purpose; "cosmetic fenders on cars"; "the buildings were utilitarian rather than decorative"
- (decoratively) in a decorative manner; "used decoratively at Christmas"
- Made of wood
- Like or characteristic of wood
- (woodenly) ungraciously: without grace; rigidly; "they moved woodenly"
- Stiff and awkward in movement or manner
- made or consisting of (entirely or in part) or employing wood; "a wooden box"; "an ancient cart with wooden wheels"
- lacking ease or grace; "the actor's performance was wooden"; "a wooden smile"
pete on the curtain rod
During the Great Escape of October 2009 After Cami broke free during a cage cleaning, Pete took perch on the curtain rod directly above their cage. He says "I'm a tall birdy!"
Dad and Tony, putting up curtain rods in Tony's office
I like to install them about six inches past the actual window frame. That way, the curtain doesn't cover up the entire window. You'll see, it'll look good.
See also: how to decorate a plain mirrorminiature easter decorationstuscan bath decorcountry primitives home decorwestern saloon decorwall decoration for kidsoriental decoratingtable decor for baby showerfunny office decor