HALOGEN HEATER EFFICIENCY. MODERN BASEBOARD HEATERS. ELECTRIC HEATER PANEL
Halogen Heater Efficiency
- The ratio of the useful work performed by a machine or in a process to the total energy expended or heat taken in
- skillfulness in avoiding wasted time and effort; "she did the work with great efficiency"
- An action designed to achieve this
- (efficient) effective: able to accomplish a purpose; functioning effectively; "people who will do nothing unless they get something out of it for themselves are often highly effective persons"-G.B.Shaw; "effective personnel"; "an efficient secretary"; "the efficient cause of the revolution"
- The state or quality of being efficient
- the ratio of the output to the input of any system
- Any of the elements fluorine, chlorine, bromine, iodine, and astatine, occupying group VIIA (17) of the periodic table. They are reactive nonmetallic elements that form strongly acidic compounds with hydrogen, from which simple salts can be made
- Denoting lamps and radiant heat sources using a filament surrounded by the vapor of iodine or another halogen
- The halogens or halogen elements are a series of nonmetal elements from Group 17 IUPAC Style (formerly: VII, VIIA) of the periodic table, comprising fluorine (F), chlorine (Cl), bromine (Br), iodine (I), and astatine (At).
- any of five related nonmetallic elements (fluorine or chlorine or bromine or iodine or astatine) that are all monovalent and readily form negative ions
- Halogen is a five-piece band from Perth, Western Australia. Formed in 1998 by two expatriate New Zealanders - Jasmine Yee and Frans Bisschops.
- A fastball
- A heater is object that emits heat or causes another body to achieve a higher temperature. In a household or domestic setting, heaters are usually appliances whose purpose is to generate heating (i.e. warmth). Heaters exists for all states of matter, including solids, liquids and gases.
- A person or thing that heats, in particular a device for warming the air or water
- A conductor used for indirect heating of the cathode of a thermionic tube
- device that heats water or supplies warmth to a room
- fastball: (baseball) a pitch thrown with maximum velocity; "he swung late on the fastball"; "he showed batters nothing but smoke"
An MR16 halogen lamp, 12V/50W. This is an illustration for a tutorial about lighting I'm writing, as you can guess from my latest photos. Light: a power saving bulb 32W over it, and a battery torch/flashlight aimed to the reflector. The lamp itself is turned off, but the effect is nice. Lens: SMC Pentax-M 50/1.7 @ f:8 Una lampada alogena MR16, 12V/50W. Questa e un'illustrazione per un tutorial sull'illuminazione che sto scrivendo, come potete immaginarvi dalle mie ultime foto. Luce: una lampadina a basso consumo da 32W al di sopra, ed una torcia elettrica puntata sul riflettore. La lampadina e spenta, ma l'effetto e carino. Ottica: SMC Pentax-M 50/1.7 a f:8
A Halogen Light I replaced from my car... Love the complexity of the spring...
Similar posts: cozy heaters partscost of tankless water heater installationelectric water heater designradiant tube garage heatersquartz infrared heatershot water heater 75 gallonmanufactured home water heater