Lion Contact Lens Center. Bausch And Lomb Multi Focal Contact Lens.
Lion Contact Lens Center
- A contact lens (also known simply as a contact) is a corrective, cosmetic, or therapeutic lens usually placed on the cornea of the eye.
- A thin lens, made of flexible or rigid plastic, that is placed directly on to the eye to correct vision, used as an alternative to spectacles, or, if coloured, to change one's eye color cosmetically
- A thin plastic lens placed directly on the surface of the eye to correct visual defects
- contact: a thin curved glass or plastic lens designed to fit over the cornea in order to correct vision or to deliver medication
- The middle point of a circle or sphere, equidistant from every point on the circumference or surface
- A pivot or axis of rotation
- A point or part that is equally distant from all sides, ends, or surfaces of something; the middle
- center(a): equally distant from the extremes
- focus on: center upon; "Her entire attention centered on her children"; "Our day revolved around our work"
- an area that is approximately central within some larger region; "it is in the center of town"; "they ran forward into the heart of the struggle"; "they were in the eye of the storm"
- A brave or strong person
- The zodiacal sign or constellation Leo
- A large tawny-colored cat that lives in prides, found in Africa and northwestern India. The male has a flowing shaggy mane and takes little part in hunting, which is done cooperatively by the females
- Leo: (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Leo
- large gregarious predatory feline of Africa and India having a tawny coat with a shaggy mane in the male
- a celebrity who is lionized (much sought after)
Lion House and Beehive House
The Lion House (left, note the lion on the balcony) built in 1856, and the Beehive House (far right) was built several years earlier, and is therefore a bit older, were the residences of Brigham Young and his several dozen wives and 50+ children. These structures are now dwarfed by skyscrapers (LDS church office building in back). The Lion House Pantry Restaurant is located in the Lion House has excellent food. Nov. 9, 2011, Salt Lake City, Utah
Lion's Gate Bridge
I took this photo on my trip to Vancouver in 2004
March Monthly Scavenger Hunt - 1. a lion
Related topics: piece of contact lens in eyenatural looking color contact lensescontact lenses for brown eyesclear contacts lensesadvance toric contact lensescontact lenses drying outcontact lenses free sampleshard contact lense solutiononline contact lenses canada