Wax Flower Plant - Florists On Line - Tiddliwinks Girl Flower 4 Pc Crib Set.
Wax Flower Plant
- Chamelaucium, also known as waxflower, is a genus of shrubs endemic to south western Western Australia. They belong to the myrtle family Myrtaceae and have flowers similar to those of the tea-trees (Leptospermum).
- (botany) a living organism lacking the power of locomotion
- Place a seed, bulb, or plant in (a place) to grow
- Bury (someone)
- put or set (seeds, seedlings, or plants) into the ground; "Let's plant flowers in the garden"
- Place (a seed, bulb, or plant) in the ground so that it can grow
- buildings for carrying on industrial labor; "they built a large plant to manufacture automobiles"
wax flower plant - 10 BLUE
10 BLUE SHRIMP PLANT / HONEYWORT / BLUE WAX Cerinthe Major Flower Seeds
* If blue is for you, stop by the store for more wonderful selections! * ** FREE SHIPPING ON ANY ADDITIONAL SEEDS! PAY ONLY ONE FLAT SHIPPING FEE OF $2.50 FOR US ORDERS NO MATTER HOW MANY YOU ORDER! PLEASE VISIT MY STORE FOR OVER 800 TYPES OF FLOWER, HERB, FRUIT & VEGETABLE SEEDS!!! ** FLAT RATE SHIPPING TO CANADA AND WORLDWIDE IS JUST $3.50. Sorry, no shipments to Italy at this time. All seeds will come in a resealable plastic zip lock bag with a label featuring a picture of the flower, planting instructions, and plant specifications such as height, spacing, and light requirements for easy planting. If stored properly, seeds can last for years! All seed packets contain 100 percent true named seeds - there are no fillers or other weeds or seeds mixed in. Most have been harvested by hand and all test at an exceptionally high germination rate. Combined free shipping applies to an unlimited number of seed packets paid for together at checkout within the required payment time of 7 days after last purchase has been made. International buyers please check with your local customs office regarding regulations and allowances on plant seeds. I cannot be responsible for anything seized by customs or irratiated by your local post office. Please understand there are too many countries and too many types of seeds for me to be able to research every possibility. All international shipments will be sent First Class Mail International. You will be provided with a tracking number but please remember that international shipments take longer to arrive. If you have any questions about shipping, ordering, or the plants themselves, please feel free to send me a message. While I do not claim to know everything, I will be more than glad to answer any questions I can either from my own extensive experience or will do my best to try to find an answer for you.
Wax Plant Flower
This wax plant belonged to my husband's mother and he inherited it when she moved many many years ago. I have been keeping it going with very little attention but it does seem to like the current exposure which is in a west facing window. Left to itself, it finally began to bloom this past year. These blooms are impressive but have an unpleasant (at least to my senses) odor. I took several shots of the blooms. There were more than 10! It kept producing flowers and the blooms themselves lasted a long time. If you browse my houseplants set, you will find several in different stages of development. Hoya Carnosa (Strawberries and Cream) June 28, 2009. IMG_8613
Hoya carnosa She did used to put fake flowers in her houseplants, so I had good reason to doubt these initially. Touching these hard waxy flowers didn't help to convince me otherwise. My grandmother had such a green thumb, though; she really didn't need to resort to fake flowers.
wax flower plant
Wax Begonia (Semperflorens Red) - In tropical or subtropical climates, the wax begonia is a perennial plant that can grow to the size of a small shrub. In cooler climates, it is grown as an annual. Wax begonias are prized for their constant bloom and the uniformity of size and shape within each variety. These plants grow from six to eight inches tall with a spread of six to twelve inches, depending on the variety. Wax begonias are wonderful bedding plants! The uniformity of their size and shape makes them perfect for mass plantings. They are especially good in shady areas where few other plants will bloom. Wax begonias are often grown as container plants. They make good houseplants as well.