Silk Flower Hair Wedding - Roses Flowers And Gifts - Relles Florist
Silk Flower Hair Wedding
- Artificial flowers and imitations of natural flowers are sometimes made for scientific purposes (the collection of glass flowers at Harvard University, for example, which illustrates the flora of the United States), but more often as articles for commercial or residential decoration.
- the social event at which the ceremony of marriage is performed
- a party of people at a wedding
- A marriage ceremony, esp. considered as including the associated celebrations
- marriage: the act of marrying; the nuptial ceremony; "their marriage was conducted in the chapel"
- A very small quantity or extent
- Any of the fine threadlike strands growing from the skin of humans, mammals, and some other animals
- A similar strand growing from the epidermis of a plant, or forming part of a living cell
- hair's-breadth: a very small distance or space; "they escaped by a hair's-breadth"; "they lost the election by a whisker"
- a covering for the body (or parts of it) consisting of a dense growth of threadlike structures (as on the human head); helps to prevent heat loss; "he combed his hair"; "each hair consists of layers of dead keratinized cells"
- filamentous hairlike growth on a plant; "peach fuzz"
the bloom - Gerber Daisy Silk Hair Flower Clip
the bloom. Big and beautiful. Ivory silk Gerber Daisy placed on an alligator clip. The clip version of the bloom headband. Color - Ivory Flower Size - Approximately 4" at widest point Clip - Alligator Clip Bonus - Free Worldwide Shipping! Thanks for looking!
wedding hair flower
This was made by the wonderful artist myrakim of Twigs and Honey on etsy. I'm so lucky this one was up for grabs. It goes with my Mizrahi gown perfectly.