FLORISTS MELBOURNE : HAND TIED ROSE BOUQUET.
- The capital of Victoria, in southeastern Australia, on the Bass Strait, opposite Tasmania; pop. 2,762,000. A major port and the country's second-largest city, it was the capital of Australia 1901–27
- Melbourne is a compilation album by the Models, recorded in the early 1980s and released in 2001. The album was distributed by Shock Records.
- A resort city in east central Florida, south of Cape Canaveral; pop. 59,646
- a resort town in east central Florida
- the capital of Victoria state and 2nd largest Australian city; a financial and commercial center
- A person who sells and arranges plants and cut flowers
- Floristry is the general term used to describe the professional floral trade. It encompasses flower care and handling, floral design or flower arranging, merchandising, and display and flower delivery. Wholesale florists sell bulk flowers and related supplies to professionals in the trade.
- (florist) someone who grows and deals in flowers; "the florist made up an attractive bouquet"
- (florist) a shop where flowers and ornamental plants are sold
Cabbage for Breakfast
A bouquet of cabbage on a bicycle outside a florist. Melbourne.
Florist, Como Building
Wed, August 24, 2005. Toorak Road. Melbourne, Australia.