BRIDAL FLOWER PRESERVATION - SENDING FLOWERS TO RUSSIA - SPRING FLOWER BULBS
Bridal Flower Preservation
- the condition of being (well or ill) preserved
- The action of preserving something
- the activity of protecting something from loss or danger
- a process that saves organic substances from decay
- The state of being preserved, esp. to a specified degree
- archaic terms for a wedding or wedding feast
- of or pertaining to a bride; "bridal gown"
- Of or concerning a bride or a wedding
- of or relating to a wedding; "bridal procession"; "nuptial day"; "spousal rites"; "wedding cake"; "marriage vows"
- (of a plant) Produce flowers; bloom
- bloom: produce or yield flowers; "The cherry tree bloomed"
- Induce (a plant) to produce flowers
- reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts
- Be in or reach an optimum stage of development; develop fully and richly
- a plant cultivated for its blooms or blossoms
Real Flowers, keepsake for a special occasion
This was a special request, made with dried rose petals, preserved in little pendants. They are so pretty I will be making more!
Real Roses , bouquet preserved necklaces
This is great for brides who would want to save their wedding bouquet!