Birthday Greetings Flowers. Serene Green Bouquet. Flower In A Glass
Birthday Greetings Flowers
- The day of one's birth
- The anniversary of something starting or being founded
- an anniversary of the day on which a person was born (or the celebration of it)
- Birthday (Ad Gunu) is a 1977 full-length Azerbaijani feature film. The film plot is based on Rustam Ibrahimbeyov's short stories "Birthday" and "Business Trip".
- The annual anniversary of the day on which a person was born, typically treated as an occasion for celebration and present-giving
- A birthday, as the term implies, is the day or anniversary of the particular day on which a person was born. Though by no means universal, birthdays are celebrated in numerous cultures, often with a party or, in some instances, a rite of passage.
- (flower) reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts
- (of a plant) Produce flowers; bloom
- Induce (a plant) to produce flowers
- (flower) bloom: produce or yield flowers; "The cherry tree bloomed"
- Be in or reach an optimum stage of development; develop fully and richly
- (flower) a plant cultivated for its blooms or blossoms
The cards above were very straightforward requests for, from top to bottom, a friend celebrating a 40th birthday, birthday greetings for Grandma and a birthday card for a teenage girl who is into the "usual teenage girl stuff – facebook, make-up etc."
These cards are from my ready-made range, personalised with a birthday greeting. Some of these designs you may have seen before, but the shirt and tie is a new addition to my collection for men.