Disposable Camera Developing Prices. Zoom Usb Camera Driver. Canon A480 Digital Camera Price.
Disposable Camera Developing Prices
- The disposable or single-use camera is a simple box camera sold with a roll of film installed, meant to be used once. Most use focus free lenses. Some are equipped with an integrated flash unit, and there are even waterproof versions for underwater photography.
- development: processing a photosensitive material in order to make an image visible; "the development and printing of his pictures took only two hours"
- (develop) make something new, such as a product or a mental or artistic creation; "Her company developed a new kind of building material that withstands all kinds of weather"; "They developed a new technique"
- Grow or cause to grow and become more mature, advanced, or elaborate
- relating to societies in which capital needed to industrialize is in short supply
- (of a poor agricultural country) Become more economically and socially advanced
- Convert (land) to a new purpose by constructing buildings or making other use of its resources
- (price) the amount of money needed to purchase something; "the price of gasoline"; "he got his new car on excellent terms"; "how much is the damage?"
- (price) monetary value: the property of having material worth (often indicated by the amount of money something would bring if sold); "the fluctuating monetary value of gold and silver"; "he puts a high price on his services"; "he couldn't calculate the cost of the collection"
- determine the price of; "The grocer priced his wares high"
- Decide the amount required as payment for (something offered for sale)
I got this camera as a Christmas present when I was 5 or 6. I was in love with it, and among my favorite treats was to very occasionally get a disposable flash assembly that fit on top- it allowed for only 12 flashes- each bulb would visibly burn-out after its use. It used 110 cartridge and i would save up chore-money to buy developing and film. I may have just picked up my last prints from this camera- a roll that spans from 1993 to 2010 111710
Technically taken by Lauren From day 2, my 16th birthday party. I got three disposables camera developed by Walgreens and they claimed that two of the cameras only had one picture on them and I still had to pay full price. So angry. Scan of disposable film 2 [3/3]/
See also: head video camerapentax digital camera repairsmicrosoft web camerathermal imaging cameradigital camera deals under 50polaroid camera pricesnikon touch screen cameraweb camera windows 7network camera dvr