Welcome to my website! I am a fifth year PhD candidate in Political Science at Stony Brook University.
My examination fields include American Politics, Political Psychology, and Methodology. In general, my teaching and research interests focus on:
I will be on the job market in the fall of 2013. Feel free to browse around and contact me if you have any questions.
- Electoral behavior (American and comparative)
- Parties and party systems
- Political psychology
- Contextual influences on attitudes and behavior
- Experimental research methods
- Political institutions
- Racial attitudes & policy
- British politics