Registration is now closed. Thanks for your interest! Please visit APRA Canada for future learning opportunities.
Please read these policies prior to submitting your registration.
- Registration confirmation will be emailed.
- Registration is online only; payment may be made online with a credit card by PayPal or by cheque. Cheques should be mailed, with a copy of email confirmation, to Mark Neilans, Treasurer, APRA Canada, Manager, Prospect Research, 260J Westminster Hall, Western University, London, ON N6A 3K7.
- Only individuals who are registered and have a badge may attend conference events. Due to limited seating no additional meal tickets will be available.
- Breakfasts, lunches and reception are included in the registration fee.
- Registration rates are in Canadian dollars.
- If you have questions regarding the APRA Conference Registration, please contact Corinne Hynes at email@example.com or 902.494.6660 or Suzanne Huett at firstname.lastname@example.org or 902.494.1781, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm AST.
- You must register by or on Friday, September 28, 2012, in order to be included in the conference delegate list.
- Registration closes on Friday, September 28, 2012.
Registration Cancellation / Transfer Policies
- All cancellations must be made in writing to Corinne Hynes at email@example.com or Suzanne Huett at firstname.lastname@example.org. No exception will be made.
- Registration cancellations received on or before August 15, 2012, will be eligible for a refund less a $75 administrative fee.
- Cancellations received on or after August 16, 2012 will not be eligible for a refund.
- Registration may be transferred to a colleague working with the same organization. A request for transfer of registration must be made in writing to Corinne Hynes at email@example.com or Suzanne Huett at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Friday, September 28, 2012. Please note that membership fees are not transferable.
- Cancellation of registrations made on or after August 16, 2012 are subject to the same policies – no refund on cancellations received on or after August 16, 2012.
- Refunds will be processed four to six weeks after the conference.