Beauty Mineral Makeup. I Want To Make Up Right Now Lyrics
Beauty Mineral Makeup
- Makeup made from fine-textured, earth-based minerals, like zinc oxide, mica or titanium dioxide. Often, mineral makeup is free of potentially irritating colors, chemicals, fragrances and preservatives, making it ideal for rosacea, acne-prone or sensitive skin.
- smasher: a very attractive or seductive looking woman
- an outstanding example of its kind; "his roses were beauties"; "when I make a mistake it's a beaut"
- Denoting something intended to make a woman more attractive
- the qualities that give pleasure to the senses
- A combination of qualities, such as shape, color, or form, that pleases the aesthetic senses, esp. the sight
- A combination of qualities that pleases the intellect or moral sense
beauty mineral makeup - IQ Natural
IQ Natural Premium Natural Bare Mineral Beauty Makeup Setting Veil 6g SALE!
Settin veil: A feather light Setting Veil that is sheer and versatile enough for all skin tones. It absorbs oil gently and helps minimize fine lines and pores. We offer a darker tinted Setting Veil for those who tan regularly and have darker complextion. Mineral Veil was designed to be worn over IQ Natural Foundations, and is the final step to achieving natural beauty. Buff lightly over your mineral foundation or alone, Setting Veil gives a translucent finishing touch without the build up or layering of pressed or loose powders that contain talc, waxes, dyes and binders. It morphs into your skin, infusingit withsoftness and light, giving the beautiful illusion you achieve with soft-focus camera lens.
Today's Makeup - Sept 1, 2009
Candyland Doll Makeup ~ definitley on the dramatic side. To create this look, I used: GN-200: Eyes allover, lower liner GN-204: Eyes crease and upper lash line RD-201: Eyes lower lash line RD200: outter corner of eyes, from brow bone to cheek bone CK-305: Cheek color, lip color This look was inspired by Anna's Sui's collection a couple of years back... It is a bit more complicated look than what I have done so far, so there'll be a tutorial...
Rosalba's Makeup - Sept 7, 2009
Today's Makeup features Rosalba, a friend of mine who is also a beautiful ballerina. To create Rosalba's makeup, I used: OC-113: Foundation C-004: Concealer GD-201: Eyes allover GN-205: Eyes crease GN-203: Eyes liner (upper and lower) CK-301: blush ELM-095: lips Model: Rosabal Makeup: Amy