PORTABLE DISHWASHER FAUCET CONNECTION - GE PROFILE WASHER REPAIR.
Portable Dishwasher Faucet Connection
- A freestanding dishwasher designed to be moved from one place to another on a set of wheels or casters. To run, the dishwasher must be hooked up to a faucet and will need to drain into a sink. Most portable units come with a wood or laminate countertop useful for additional counter space.
- The placing of parts of an electric circuit in contact so that a current may flow
- (usually plural) a person who is influential and to whom you are connected in some way (as by family or friendship); "he has powerful connections"
- a relation between things or events (as in the case of one causing the other or sharing features with it); "there was a connection between eating that pickle and having that nightmare"
- The action of linking one thing with another
- the state of being connected; "the connection between church and state is inescapable"
- A relationship in which a person, thing, or idea is linked or associated with something else
- (Faucets) Every faucet consists of a spout and control or handles to deliver potable water to the kitchen, bath, bar, laundry room etc. They have an inner valve that controls the flow of water through the spout.
- A device by which a flow of liquid or gas from a pipe or container can be controlled; a tap
- a regulator for controlling the flow of a liquid from a reservoir
- A tap is a valve controlling release of liquids (faucet and spigot are the terms used in the U.S.) or gas. In the British Isles and most of the Commonwealth, the word is used for any everyday type of valve, particularly the fittings that control water supply to bathtubs and sinks. In the U.S.
We have a portable dishwasher that hooks up to the faucet. Last evening the washer was going, but then I heard a WHOOSH and the sound of water splattering everywhere. The hot water handle had flown off and water was shooting out of its hole like a geyser. I got brave enough to take a picture this morning although it is quite tamed down. - Week 34/52 - Connections - shsp00 - "MCP Project 52"
I think this is an okay place for the dishwasher. It make the ktichen have a little island and doesn't get in the way of the cabinets. I still hate it. I hate you dishwasher.
Similar posts: maytag commercial washerhow to install portable dishwashermiele 24 dishwasherfront loader washer repairge profile 18 in built in dishwasherdishwashers consumer ratingsasco dishwasher parts