Easter buffet menu - Kebab knight brighton menu
Easter Buffet Menu
- east wind: a wind from the east
- The most important and oldest festival of the Christian Church, celebrating the resurrection of Jesus Christ and held (in the Western Church) between March 21 and April 25, on the first Sunday after the first full moon following the northern spring equinox
- Easter (Ēostre (Old English); Πάσχα Paskha, from Hebrew: פֶּסַח Pesakh,/Passover) is the central religious feast in the Christian liturgical year. According to Christian scripture, Jesus was resurrected from the dead on the third day after his crucifixion.
- The period in which this occurs, esp. the weekend from Good Friday to Easter Monday
- a Christian celebration of the Resurrection of Christ; celebrated on the Sunday following the first full moon after the vernal equinox
- A meal consisting of several dishes from which guests serve themselves
- a piece of furniture that stands at the side of a dining room; has shelves and drawers
- strike against forcefully; "Winds buffeted the tent"
- a meal set out on a buffet at which guests help themselves
- A cabinet with shelves and drawers for keeping dinnerware and table linens
- A room or counter in a station, hotel, or other public building selling light meals or snacks
- The food available or to be served in a restaurant or at a meal
- the dishes making up a meal
- a list of dishes available at a restaurant; "the menu was in French"
- A list of dishes available in a restaurant
- (computer science) a list of options available to a computer user
- A list of commands or options, esp. one displayed on screen
Day 115b / 365 / 2011 - April 24, 2011
"Easter Buffet" Normally we would be closed for Easter, but there was a Creighton baseball game down the street at 1:00. Creighton talked us into doing an Easter buffet, which they heavily promoted. I had my doubts but it went OK. The menu.... Scrambled Eggs Bacon Sausage Biscuits and Sausage Gravy Vegetable Strata Ham with Pineapple/Brown Sugar Glaze Cheddar Garlic Smashed Potaotes & Gravy Fresh Vegetable Medley Barleys Mac & Four Cheese Fresh Fruit Pastries & Muffins We opened at 10:00, so it was in quite early to get everything out on time.
Easter lunch Buffet
Easter Sunday was beautiful. The menu: curried lamb chops, salad greens with strawberries, almonds & egg slices, seasoned cauliflower with potatoes, salmon, scotch eggs, chicken, rolls & jollof rice. Cake from MiraBella Confections