What Is AppInventor Extender?AppInventor Extender is an application for Android-based devices that allows apps created in Google AppInventor access to additional features.
The app can be thought of as a library that can be called using the Activity Starter block in the AppInventor block editor. Currently, it has the following features:
- UrlFetch - access the internet directly from your device without having to use TinyWebDb and your own web server.
- Webframes - display a simple view of the web.
- TinySharedDB - share persistent data between apps. NEW!
- Debug options - An optional parameter allows variables to be viewed, modified, and tested to ensure proper use.
- Compatible with Android 1.5 and up.
Project Objectives AppInventor Extender will continue to provide additional interfaces not covered by Google AppInventor.
These features will be integrated over time, and will cover the following:
- SD Card Access.
- Regular Expressions.
- More as requested...