1. (20) Create a class portfolio with Google Sites. It should have the following:
- A homepage with your name, basic information, and your picture. To add picture, choose Insert | Image. Specify your major, what school you go to and some interesting info about yourself..
- Specify the purpose of the portfolio on the main page. State that this is your core Math/CS course at USF and you're learning to build mobile apps with App Inventor.
- A navigation bar with links to your work (initially your "What is App Inventor" page as described in 3 below)
- A second navigation (text) bar with links to appinventor, the course site, and the course group from the home page and sidebar...
- See these instructions for help building a Google site.
2. (10) Ensure that you are integrated with the course web site and in particular:
- Filled out the form to register for the course site.
- Make sure you have a pic on the Students page. If you don't appear there, or you want a different pic, email one to your TA firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com. It needs to be the exact size as the pics there.
- Ensure that your pic links to your Google Sites portfolio page.
- Be sure you have joined the class email group and your pic appears along with your Google account there.
- Note: you'll need the help of your TA to make all this happen, so do not wait until the last day!
3. (20) Complete the What is App Inventor?
reading response page.
- Your response should appear as a page on your portfolio and the sidebar should link to it.
- Provide thoughtful answers in your own words. Refer to and link to the readings/video.
- Your response should include the questions and answers in complete paragraphs.