Create a music sharing app that allows the user to:
- play notes by clicking images/buttons
- records a song as a list of notes (each item is a sound file)
- playback his/her own recorded song
- post the recorded song to a web service shared amongst all users
- play back the last song posted by any user (your tinywebdb database will store a single song).
for more info, see iteration play and Web Database
All songs should be recorded on a custom TinyWebDB web service (create your own).
- when a user posts a song, record their user name as well and show the user name when a song is played back (on any user's phone)