0. How do you get an object to move up? Left? Diagonal?
1. Suppose you want a ball to move from left of screen to right at 100 pixels a second, and you want smooth animation so a timer interval of 50. How many pixels should you move each timer event? Show the blocks.
2. Frames-per-second (FPS) is a measurement used in film and animation. It denotes how many times a second the screen (film) updates. What FPS is needed so that the human eye doesn't notice the frame changes? (Google this one)
3. If you want 50 FPS, what should your Clock.TimerInterval be?
4. Suppose a ball should move diagonally top-right corner to bottom-left at 50 pixels a second with a timer interval of 30. Show the blocks for the Clock.Timer event.