Cooking oatmeal : French cooking methods.
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- porridge made of rolled oats
- Meal made from ground oats, used in breakfast cereals or other food
- meal made from rolled or ground oats
- A grayish-beige color flecked with brown
- The Oatmeal is a website created in 2009 by Matthew Inman, who lives in Seattle, Washington, United States. The website features comics drawn by Inman, and occasional articles as well. The Oatmeal gets more than four million unique visitors a month.
Matt cooking oatmeal cakes
This was about the fifth attempt at cooking some oatmeal cakes from left-over porridge. At the "Felix Unite" campsite in southern Namibia.
My experiment with savory oatmeals. This one with roasted garlic, a dollop of butter, and a fried egg on top. Sriracha helped finish it off.
Related topics: cooking food videoscooking with yogurt recipescooking weight conversionscooking fresh garbanzo beansonce a month cooking recipes healthypaulas home cookingcooking classes in indianapoliscooking platebeef cooking guidecooking weed stems