Why Join APhA-ASP?
APhA-ASP is committed to building the practice of pharmacy and improving patient care. Our Regis Chapter is dedicated to fulfilling this goal by enhancing the experiences that student pharmacists are provided. Becoming a member of APhA-ASP allows students with:
- Building their resume/ CV
- Discounts on merchandise (including Lexi-Comp Mobile Subscriptions)
- Discounts on insurance (both professional and auto)
- Travel opportunities
- Student Leadership Institute
- Annual Meeting and Exposition
- Midyear Regional Meeting
- Get involved with the community
- Heartburn Awareness Challenge
- Project Diabetes
- A chance to take part in policy creation regarding pharmacy practice.
- Networking and social opportunities
- Just to name a few...
5th Annual Wine Tasting and Silent Auction
We are currently looking for donations, big or small, for our fundraising event! If you are interested in donating an item or have any questions please contact:
Patient Care Projects
We are currently working on setting up sites for projects such as Operation Diabetes and Operation Self-Care. If there is a site where you would like to see an APhA-ASP patient project, email us and we’ll try to set up an event!
For more patient project ideas visit http://www.pharmacist.com/apha-asp-projects-programs