2015 APhA-ASP Regis University National Heart Health Day.
- Check out our newly updated Calender!
- Membership: Join APhA today! Dues are $65
- Next General Meeting: September 13th from 12:00-12:30pm in PCH 410. See calendar for more details.
Why Join APhA-ASP?
APhA-ASP is committed to building the practice of pharmacy and improving patient care. Our Regis Chapter is dedicated to fulfilling this goal by enhancing the experiences that student pharmacists are provided. Becoming a member of APhA-ASP allows students with:
- Building their resume/ CV
- Discounts on merchandise (including Lexi-Comp Mobile Subscriptions)
- Discounts on insurance (both professional and auto)
- Travel opportunities
- Student Leadership Institute
- Annual Meeting and Exposition
- Midyear Regional Meeting
- Get involved with the community
- Heartburn Awareness Challenge
- Project Diabetes
- A chance to take part in policy creation regarding pharmacy practice.
- Networking and social opportunities
- Just to name a few..
Patient Care Projects
We are currently working on setting up sites for projects such as Operation Diabetes and Operation Self-Care. If there is a site where you would like to see an APhA-ASP patient project, email us and we’ll try to set up an event!
For more patient project ideas visit http://www.pharmacist.com/apha-asp-projects-programs