CLASSROOM DOOR DECORATING IDEAS. DECORATING PATIOS
Classroom Door Decorating Ideas
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- A room, typically in a school, in which a class of students is taught
- A classroom is a room in which teaching or learning activities can take place. Classrooms are found in educational institutions of all kinds, including public and private schools, corporations, and religious and humanitarian organizations.
- (Classrooms) Belk Hall, Reid Hall, Daniel Moultrie Science Center (DMSC)
- a room in a school where lessons take place
- (idea) mind: your intention; what you intend to do; "he had in mind to see his old teacher"; "the idea of the game is to capture all the pieces"
- A concept or mental impression
- (idea) the content of cognition; the main thing you are thinking about; "it was not a good idea"; "the thought never entered my mind"
- A thought or suggestion as to a possible course of action
- An opinion or belief
- (idea) a personal view; "he has an idea that we don't like him"
- A doorway
- a swinging or sliding barrier that will close the entrance to a room or building or vehicle; "he knocked on the door"; "he slammed the door as he left"
- A hinged, sliding, or revolving barrier at the entrance to a building, room, or vehicle, or in the framework of a cupboard
- Used to refer to the distance from one building in a row to another
- doorway: the entrance (the space in a wall) through which you enter or leave a room or building; the space that a door can close; "he stuck his head in the doorway"
- anything providing a means of access (or escape); "we closed the door to Haitian immigrants"; "education is the door to success"
2010 469 Reach for the stars
Just a snapshot. Next week, all of the children at our school will be taking the Star Test. Our school has adopted the idea that having a positive attitude about the test will improve results. We had a party on last Wednesday night where we had pizza and looked at test questions, made goals to help us do better and talked about nutrition and sleep and their role in test taking success. Today was the assembly for all the students in 2nd-5th grades. All of the teachers for those classes were asked to decorate the inside of their classroom doors with a star related theme. This was my son's contribution to his class door. He is a great test taker and very smart, he's not bothered about the test at all!!! I wish everyone had his attitude about it!
my third graders are the sweetest darlings. this morning they decorated the whole blackboard with birthday messages for me. when i came into the classroom they stood around the door in a big circle and sang 'happy birthday', in english. they were so proud. as their english teacher, i was proud too. we had a fun german lesson and then enjoyed the cake(s) i baked yesterday. mornings like this make having a birthday on a work day much more fun!
Related topics: free cake decorating bookszebra room decorationstable decorations for fallfamily room decorating ideas picturesdecorative window artdecorative metal shelfhow to decorate a playroomdecorative fireplacesoutdoor holiday decorating ideas