MOTEL INSURANCE - HOTEL BERANEK PRAHA - LA QUINTA INN MOLINE AIRPORT
- A practice or arrangement by which a company or government agency provides a guarantee of compensation for specified loss, damage, illness, or death in return for payment of a premium
- Money paid for this
- policy: written contract or certificate of insurance; "you should have read the small print on your policy"
- The business of providing such an arrangement
- promise of reimbursement in the case of loss; paid to people or companies so concerned about hazards that they have made prepayments to an insurance company
- indemnity: protection against future loss
- a motor hotel
- A motel is a hotel designed for motorists, and usually has a parking area for motor vehicles. They are common in the United States.
- A roadside hotel designed primarily for motorists, typically having the rooms arranged in a low building with parking directly outside
- Motel is the debut album by the Mexican soul-rock band, of the same name. The album was released in March 28, 2006, in Mexico, their homeland. And later, after four months, the album was released in countries like Guatemala, Venezuela, Chile, and the United States.
Similar posts: golden tulip hotel rio de janeirohotels in ft lauderdale fl on the beachflordia beach hotelsboutique hotels in playa del carmenhotel riu cypria resort paphoshotels in china beijingchatham bar inn mahotel le palme monterossohotel nuova italiamorrison hotel album cover