Water under floor : Design your own floor plan online free.
Water Under Floor
- One of the four elements in ancient and medieval philosophy and in astrology (considered essential to the nature of the signs Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces)
- supply with water, as with channels or ditches or streams; "Water the fields"
- This as supplied to houses or commercial establishments through pipes and taps
- body of water: the part of the earth's surface covered with water (such as a river or lake or ocean); "they invaded our territorial waters"; "they were sitting by the water's edge"
- binary compound that occurs at room temperature as a clear colorless odorless tasteless liquid; freezes into ice below 0 degrees centigrade and boils above 100 degrees centigrade; widely used as a solvent
- A colorless, transparent, odorless, tasteless liquid that forms the seas, lakes, rivers, and rain and is the basis of the fluids of living organisms
- a structure consisting of a room or set of rooms at a single position along a vertical scale; "what level is the office on?"
- All the rooms or areas on the same level of a building; a story
- A level area or space used or designed for a particular activity
- The lower surface of a room, on which one may walk
- the inside lower horizontal surface (as of a room, hallway, tent, or other structure); "they needed rugs to cover the bare floors"; "we spread our sleeping bags on the dry floor of the tent"
- shock: surprise greatly; knock someone's socks off; "I was floored when I heard that I was promoted"
For Jeff: Water Damage Pictures
Jeff asked for pictures of some leaky radiator induced water damage, and so I oblige. Note the smooth undamaged floor, followed by the warpy water damaged parquet. Water under the floor warps the wood, and as it curls the water wiicks up staining the corners brown. The finish pops out from between the joints, adding to the foot ouchies.
The result of a water leak under a harfwood floor
Even we make mistakes. This is the what needed to be torn out of a kitchen we recently remodeled. There was a tiny water leak under the sink that led to the 5/16" thick hardwood flooring to start cuppuing. Of cpurse we fixed the leak & the floor at no charge to the client.
Related topics: building regulations floor joistsdesign own floor planpb hardwood floor polishhome gym floorbath house floor planshouse floor matsceramic floor tile designshardwood floor paint