Folding snooker tables. Glass and chrome console table
Folding Snooker Tables
- A billiard table or billiards table (or more specifically a pool table or snooker table) is a bounded table on which billiards-type games (cue sports) are played.
- (of a piece of furniture or equipment) Be able to be bent or rearranged into a flatter or more compact shape, typically in order to make it easier to store or carry
- foldable: capable of being folded up and stored; "a foldaway bed"
- Mix an ingredient gently with (another ingredient), esp. by lifting a mixture with a spoon so as to enclose it without stirring or beating
- fold: a geological process that causes a bend in a stratum of rock
- Bend (something flexible and relatively flat) over on itself so that one part of it covers another
- protein folding: the process whereby a protein molecule assumes its intricate three-dimensional shape; "understanding protein folding is the next step in deciphering the genetic code"
folding snooker tables - Running the
Running the Table: The Legend of Kid Delicious, the Last Great American Pool Hustler
“A tremendously satisfying road story. What makes Running the Table so special is not the pool prowess of its protagonist but the unlikely bond between two wildly different young men who find each other through an exhilarating, often infuriating game.”—Los Angeles Times
Running the Table spins the outrageous tale of Kid Delicious, an affable skilled pool shark from New Jersey, and his studly if less talented setup man, Bristol Bob. Wertheim follows this mismatched pair of sidekicks as they go underground to learn the art of the hustle while experiencing the highs and lows of life on the road. Their four-year odyssey takes them from podunk pool halls to slick urban billiard rooms across America, some nights taking down as much as $30,000 and others ending up with just enough gas money to get home. With every stop the action gets hotter, the calls get closer, and Delicious’s prowess with a cue stick becomes more widely known. Ultimately the Kid sheds his cover, becoming perhaps the biggest sensation in professional pool since Minnesota Fats. Wertheim paints a lasting portrait of an insanely talented and magnetic hustler who is literally larger than life.
“Renders the trappings of a road player’s life . . . readers are taken on a sweet and varied ride.”—Sports Illustrated
snooker table restoration & repairs Sheffield R Mortimer & Son french polishers Sheffield
snooker table repairs & restoration in sheffield south yorkshire by R Mortimer & Son french polishers. This full size snooker table was very dark and worn and could not see any mahogany grain. We stripped finish off by hand at our workshop & french polished by hand. The work took 2 weeks to complete.
Part of a uni project to simulate movement using lightwave and other 3d drawing packages. I chose snooker as the impacts have a cool mathematical property that are nice to simulate.
folding snooker tables
Challenge your friends to a game of pool with this elegantly designed Reno billiard table. This table has a 1" MDF Accuslate play surface and K66 rubber bumpers allowing for better play. The legs are beveled to give it a unique look and it has a classy burgundy wool cloth that will look ideal in any home game room. Accessories include two 57" cues, 1 set of billiard balls, two pieces of chalk, a triangle and a brush.
Turn your garage or basement into a lively game room with the Fat Cat Reno II 7-foot billiards table. The Reno II plays just like a tavern table, with a 1-inch Accuslate play surface covered with a classy burgundy wool cloth. The table's K66 rubber bumpers, meanwhile, provide a terrific bounce with every shot. And users will love the Reno II's elegant design, which includes 6-inch solid wood rails with white diamond inlays and beveled legs made of wood veneer maple. The Reno II billiards table comes with two 57-inch cues, a set of billiard balls, two pieces of chalk, a triangle, and a brush. The play surface comes with a seven-year warranty.