Antique wood drafting table. Glass tops for coffee tables
Antique Wood Drafting Table
- a worktable with adjustable top
- A drawing board (also drawing table, drafting table or architect's table) is, in its antique form, a kind of multipurpose desk which can be used for any kind of drawing, writing or impromptu sketching on a large sheet of paper or for reading a large format book or other oversized document or for
- A collectible object such as a piece of furniture or work of art that has a high value because of its considerable age
- made in or typical of earlier times and valued for its age; "the beautiful antique French furniture"
- shop for antiques; "We went antiquing on Saturday"
- old-timer: an elderly man
- United States film actress (1938-1981)
- A golf club with a wooden or other head that is relatively broad from face to back (often with a numeral indicating the degree to which the face is angled to loft the ball)
- forest: the trees and other plants in a large densely wooded area
- The hard fibrous material that forms the main substance of the trunk or branches of a tree or shrub
- Such material when cut and used as timber or fuel
- the hard fibrous lignified substance under the bark of trees
antique wood drafting table - Portland Loft
Portland Loft Architect's Desk (Clove) (36"H x 60"W x 24"D)
The Portland Loft Architect's Desk adjusts to your desired height with a lift top drawing board! Additionally, the legs expand out to 100" with open storage compartments, great for adding extra work space when needed in tight spaces. A convertible keyboard/pencil drawer makes this desk computer friendly! The back is finished for placement anywhere in the room. The Portland Loft collection is crafted with Elm hardwood solids and Ash veneers, antique brass hardware and boasts a vibrant clove finish. Heirloom drawer construction includes commercial quality, quiet operation full suspension ball bearing glides and dovetail joint construction. Assembly level/degree of difficulty: No Assembly Required.
just my drawing/design table
The top was made by a good friend as a surprise 30 years ago . I just put it on a antique drafting table base I refinished last week .
A drafting table I restored. Hardwood legs stained dark walnut and varnished; Maple top sanded and finished with tung oil.
antique wood drafting table
Elevate your workspace. Enhance your performance. Accommodate your needs. Ideal for a variety of users ranging from students and architects to engineers and designers. The station functions as your personal drafting table, work space and shelving area, computer desk, and more. Achieve ultimate efficiency. Tables can easily be lowered to serve as one flat working surface or raised to perform as a standing height workstation. Perfect for drafting, the table top tilts up to a 50° angle. Adjustable and durable, the Split level workstation features a strong steel frame and wood grain melamine top. Table has a height adjustment of 26 to 37-1/4 ". The modern style and many utilities of the Height Adjustable Split Level Drafting Table is a workstation dream come true!