Gelato Bar Table. Heywood Wakefield Coffee Table
Gelato Bar Table
- A long table near the front of the courtroom where lawyers stand when they are addressing the court and sit when others are addressing the court.
- A bar table is a table in a common law courtroom at which advocates sit or stand . It is generally situated between the Bench and the well of the court, where the public sit. Advocates such as barristers sit facing the Bench with their backs to the well.
- Gelato is a hardware-accelerated, offline renderer created by graphics card manufacturer Nvidia. It was originally intended for use with its Quadro FX GPU, although a Quadro class GPU is no longer a requirement, as it now also supports GeForce cards.
- Gelato (; plural: gelati) is Italy's regional variant of ice cream. As such, gelato is made with some of the same ingredients as most other frozen dairy desserts. Milk, cream, various sugars, flavoring including fruit and nut purees are the main ingredients.
- An Italian variant of ice cream made from milk and sugar, combined with other flavourings. The ingredients are super-cooled while stirring to break up ice crystals as they form
- An Italian-style ice cream
Parma Happy Tower Web
p r i v a t e r e s t a u r a n t d i n i n g PARMA 8200 – Part of the D’Amico Family of restaurants Rustic Italian Unique spaces for private dining The moderately-priced Italian eatery, dubbed “Parma 8200,” evokes Parma—the city in the Italian region of Emilia-Romagna famous for its architecture, countryside, dining, agriculture—and whose artisan ingredients are a culinary staple used throughout Italy. PARMA 8200 features classic and traditional Italian dishes from all over Italy and a spectacular, foodie-friendly antipasti bar featuring salads, appetizers, Italian meats and cheeses, fresh fruits, vegetables and crudo—where diners can enjoy front row seating as Chefs prepare food and a unique outdoor patio featuring dining, lounging, two fireplaces and an outdoor pool table. Richard D’Amico’s signature interior and exterior design features a strong dark-wood design motif that’s casually sophisticated and elegant – evocative of a martini bar you’d find in Milan or Rome. AWARDS Star Tribune – Need this – TK MPLS/ST. PAUL Magazine Need this – TK Unique wines, patio lounging, polished presentations and out of this world service— AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN C A P A C I T I E S RESTAURANT ACCOMODATES up to 330 guests Private Dining Room – 24 ? Guests PATIO 118 guests (A portion of the patio connects to our private dining area) MAIN DINING 212 guests (Dining Room and Bar) Map of location / Contact information here: PARMA 8200 5600 West 83rd Street, Suite 100 Bloomington, MN 55437 CALL 952.896.8888 BACK 3 photos of venue or food beauty shots Sample menu: •SALAD – choice of oArugula, berries, Parmigiano and “Saporoso” balsamic vinegar oWatermelon, sweet basil, cherry tomatoes, red onion and goat cheese oCaprese Salad with local tomatoes, bufala mozzarella, basil, dried oregano and olive •ENTREE – choice of ?Pan Seared Salmon with spinach, shell peas and lemon cream ?Penne with tomato cream, vodka and parmesan cheese oBroiled Lemon Chicken with roasted potatoes oHalibut with spiced roasted tomato and fennel oFusilli with basil pesto oGrilled Beef Tenderloin with rosemary, garlic and smoked bacon oRomaine, chicken, apple and red onion salad with gorgonzola dressing oChicken alla Parmigiano with spaghetti marinara oRavioli with ricotta, tomato, basil and olive oil •APPETIZER BUTLER PASS oFried calamari with lemon sauce oBruschetta with local tomatoes, Burrata, basil and extra virgin olive oil •SALAD oWatermelon, sweet basil, cherry tomatoes, red onion and goat cheese oArugula, berries, Parmigiano and “Saporoso” balsamic vinegar •DESSERT oButterscotch panna cotta with sesame seed brittle oMilk chocolate cremoso, coffee semifreddo and hazelnut croquant oChocolate Dipped Cannoli, house made ricotta and candied kumquats oDark Chocolate panini and vanilla gelato
I forget what the place was called, and I didn't actually witness this incident, so I'm probably not the best person to tell this story. Nevertheless... We were all hot and sticky, and then somebody mentioned ice cream, and Christiana's eyes lit up and she kept saying, "Ice cream? Ice cream?" and so it was decided. We found this nice looking gelato place (I hope that was close enough for Christiana), but there weren't really that many places to sit down. I grabbed a seat at the bar and Ovideu stood nearby, but the rest of the group went near the front where there were only about three tables and a handful of chairs. Remember, there were 11 of us at this point. So a couple of us sit down at one of the tables. A lady was sitting at the table next to them, and Kathy asked if they could borrow the chair, and she said yes. But then as everybody was socializing, the woman got really angry and said, "It was one thing to ask for the chair, but I didn't think you would surround me!" and stomped off. Welcome to New York.